Great success for the 7th edition of the “Beausoleil Côte d’Azur International FICTS Festival” which ended with the delivery of the awards to the winners at the Centre culturel Prince Héréditaire Jacques de Monaco with the attendance of the FICTS President Prof. Franco Ascani.
The Festival was promoted and organized by the CDOS 06 – Comité Departemental Olympique et Sportif des Alpes Marittimes chaired by Philippe Manassero in association with FICTS – Federation International Cinema Television Sportif (130 Member Countries) recognized by the IOC – International Olympic Committee) and the city of Beausoleil.
The godmother of the Festival was Fanny Horta, silver medalist in rugby 7 at the Tokyo Olympics.
From left: Philippe Manassero, Prof. Franco Ascani, Gérard De Stefanis and Fanny Horta
The winners of the “Beausoleil Côte d’Azur International FICTS Festival”, chosen by the Jury chaired by Bernard Maccario, are:
- AN EXTRAORDINARY YEAR: directed by Mario Maellaro (Italy)
- THE YOLE ISLAND: directed by Patrice Batman (France)
- ENZO FERRARI: THE RED AND THE BLACK: diretto da Enrico Cerasuolo (Italy)
- VERTIGE: directed by Vidal Buso (Switzerland)
- BORN TO RIDE. AT AGE FOUR AND A HALF, I LOST MY LEG: directed by Gildas Nivet e Tristan Guerlotté (France)
- I HAVE SURFING: directed by Francisco Laranjinha (Portugal)
During the Ceremony has been delivered the “Guirlande d’Honneur” the highest honor of the FICTS, considered the “Oscar of TV and Sports Cinema”, reserved for those personalities from sport, cinema and TV who have distinguished themselves in a significant action to promote cultural and ethical values” to Association Wolfpack Sports Team.
The winners of the “Beausoleil Côte d’Azur International FICTS Festival” will participate in “Sport Movies & Tv 2023”, Final of the “World FICTS Challenge” World Championship of Cinema and Sports Television which will take place in Milan from 7 to 11 November.